LS LSX Series Engine Lift Plate LS LS1 LS2 LS3 LQ4 6.0 6.2 5.3 4.8 Gen III Red
- Usually Ships Within 1 business day
Frequently bought together:
LS LSX Series Engine Hoist Lift Plate LS LS1 LS2 LS3 LQ4 6.0 6.2 5.3 4.8 Gen III Red
!!! Now Available with HIGH DURABILITY POWDER COATED RED FINISH !!!
- This is one LS engine Lift Plate for Gen III and Gen IV engines
- Professionally painted with a HIGH DURABILITY POWDER COATED RED FINISH
- Designed specifically for LS, LSX LS LS1 LS2 LS3 6.0 5.3 5.7 series engines from 1997 to current, to simplify installation and removal of the engine.
- Intake manifold and valley cover tray must be removed to properly secure lift plate to engine block.
- Remove existing valley cover tray and bolt on with existing bolts. Picks up all 10 bolt holes for max rigidity and ensures no damage to aluminum blocks, and seals out the motor from dust and dirt (or other random tools that may fall in while in storage). Triple crane pickup points offers superior versatility. These 3 holes allow for various chain placements for proper engine weight and balance offset. This is especially helpful when angling an engine in or out of a vehicle.